A crisp Fall Sunday spending time with family, including Busco and Mami. Chatting, laughing, discussing new ideas for The Sin Embargo diaries!
- 1970s vintage dress (thrifted)
- 1980s vintage belt (thrifted)
- 1980s vintage navy-color clutch with brass accent
- Nine West peep toe slingback cream-color heels
- 14K gold necklace, earrings, and rings; brass bangle; Amrita Singh plastic bangle
A wet cold and gloomy morning didn’t stop my stroll. I decided to unpack my winter wardrobe and put it into circulation. I also organized my shoe closet, with Busco’s help. Only an obsessive-compulsive like Busco would take on the daunting task of organizing my shoes by color, style and brand. And I wouldn’t have it any other way.
A few hours later my daughter and I strolled on over to my friend D’s for her daughter’s birthday party.
- Betsey Johnson black knotted stretch belt
- H&M coated pants
- Kenneth Cole black patent leather Mary Jane heels
- 1980s vintage Liz Claiborne top (thrifted)
- 1960s vintage gray handbag (thrifted)
Sunday Stroll: Boston Public Garden
The Husband’s family from Puerto Rico came to visit, so we did what any good host would do and took them sightseeing. We started off in downtown Boston, then strolled over to Newbury Street and ended up at the Public Garden. There was shopping, people watching, and lots of of walking (hence the flats). It was a great day for a walk in the park (again, hence the flats).
- Forever 21 V-neck T-shirt
- Express bolero jacket
- Banana Republic skirt
- Target plaid flats (a gift from my bestie “YLV”)
- Gucci prescription sunglasses
- Cartier Black Panthere shoulder bag
- Vintage red hoop earrings
- Silver plated cuff
Today I strolled over to the new premium outlet mall. It’s about a 10 minute ride, versus the 1 hour and 15 minute ride to the other premium outlet mall. I didn’t want to go on opening weekend because of the crowds. It’s not so much that I don’t like people, but I didn’t want to have to fight anyone at a sale. Not in this dress.
- Vintage silk dress
- H&M Belt
- Guess black slingback platform shoes
- Vintage purse
- Gold plated cuff, 14K gold & glass ball earrings, 14K gold chains
Sunday Stroll: Birthday Dinner
- Catherine Maladrino dress
- Badgley Mischka shoes
- Vintage patent leather clutch
- Diamond ring, bracelet, and earrings
A hot, bright, summer day and a fun-filled weekend of family birthdays. Enjoy!
- Vintage dress
- Vintage Coach handbag
- Franco Sarto Heels
- Vintage white skinny belt
- Pearl earrings, necklace and bracelet, silver watch, sterling silver pearl dome ring
Sunday Stroll - Father’s Day 2012
It was a perfect 70 degree, New England weather kind-of-day. Perfect for a sweater dress for my Sunday stroll.
On this special Sunday, Happy Father’s Day to all the dads (past and present), step-dads and baby-daddies (those who actually take the time to care for their kids). Enjoy your day!
- Vintage sweater dress
- Vintage purse (rummage sale purchase for 40 cents!)
- Nine West peep-toe heels
- Vintage brass bangle, plastic Amrita Singh bangle